Since 1994 when H & H bought their first hotel in Byers, CO, they have been motivated by their strategic growth and desire to be the best owner/operator, developer and management company in the business. They have the foresight to choose properties/locations based on future growth.
H & H is focused on the genuine care of their team members, their guests as well as investors and owners. Achieving a hotel owners’ investment goal is our top priority.
– 1994 Owned and operated The Longhorn, Byers, CO
– 1994 Owned and operated Budget Host, Downtown Denver, CO
– 1999 Developed and operated Best Western Louisville Inn & Suites, Louisville, CO
– 2001 Developed and operated Best Wester Plus Gateway Inn & Suites, Aurora, CO
– 2011 Developed the Hampton Inn & Suites Highlands Ranch, Littleton, CO
– 2016 Developed the Hampton Inn & Suites, Artesia, NM
– 2016 Developed and operated the Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown Denver, CO – on the former Budget Host site, Opened October 2016
– 2017 Developed Element by Westin Downtown Denver, currently under construction to open January 2019.